* The rail is 13" Geissele MK1.
* Barrel is 14.5 Colt SOCOM, cut to 14" ( this softens recoils slightly and is also more aesthetically pleasing ).
* Surefire SF3P or Warcomp ( I built two of these, one each ).
* H2 buffer with Sprinco Blue spring.
* Geissele SSA-E trigger.
* ERGO Sure Grip pistol grip ( AR-15 model ).
* The surefire light mount is S&S Precision IFM RIGID 3V ( this mount has the lowest profile I can find, and I have bought and tried pretty much everything that is commercially available ).
* B5 SOCOM SOPMOD stock ( real deal mil issue, no QD mount, so I can run 550 cord attachment loop, much quieter than QD ).
* Aimpoint T2 with Wilcox Flip Mount for 3X magnifier ( much easier to mount ).
* Viking Tactics sling.
* Manta Defense switch pocket for the Surefire switch. USMC issue for HK416 ( M27 ).
The black thing underneath the rail ( 6 o'clock ) is the tripod mount.
Owned by Ihcnehc.